Items You'll Need
- Pink and Blue Gradient Wig See on Amazon
- Puddin Neck Collar Choker See on Amazon
- Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat See on Amazon
- Classic Pyramid Studded Leather Belt See on Amazon
- Daddy's Lil Monster Burnout T-Shirt See on Amazon
- Mehron White Setting Powder See on Amazon
- Gold Spike Stretch Poparazzi Bracelet See on Amazon
- Suicide Squad Biker Gloves See on Amazon
- Blue and Red Sequin Panty Shorts See on Amazon
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster See on Amazon
- Black Fishnet Seamless Tights See on Amazon
- Harley Quinn Shoe Boots See on Amazon
Best Harley Quinn Costume Guide
Get the look of Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D. who is better known as Harley Quinn. As Batman’s adversary and Joker’s girlfriend, the crazed supervillain is also a member of DC Comics’ Suicide Squad. Dress up like Harley Quinn with a Pink and Blue Gradient Wig, Daddy’s Lil Monster Burnout T-Shirt, Black Fishnet Seamless Tights, Blue and Red Sequin Panty Shorts, Classic Pyramid Studded Leather Belt, Suicide Squad Biker Gloves, and Harley Quinn Shoe Boots. Get powered up with Mehron White Setting Powder and complete Harley’s costume with a Puddin Neck Collar Choker, Gold Spike Stretch Poparazzi Bracelet, Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster, and Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat.
Harley Quinn Cosplay Costumes
Get the look of Batman’s most colorful adversary, Harley Quinn. After meeting the joker in an asylum, Harley quickly falls in love with him and joins him on his wave of crime and debauchery. Harley’s character is known for her bubbly and over-the-top personality, extreme violence, and her undying devotion to the Joker.
Harley Quinn also has one of DC comic’s most memorable looks, mostly due to her pink and blue hair. The most recent adaptation of Harley (played by Margot Robbie in Suicide Squad) brought to life all of the bubbly and psychotic craziness that has made Harley one of the most popular comic characters.
About Harley Quinn
First appearing in the Batman animated series in 1992, Harley Quinn, Born Harleen Quinzel is a former psychiatrist. Shortly after being assigned to Arkham Asylum (where the city of Gotham sends their criminally insane), Dr. Quinzel came into contact with the Joker. After volunteering herself to analyze him, Harley found herself wrapped in the Joker’s tales of his past. Harley soon found herself madly in love with the Joker, willing to do anything to profess her love. The Joker uses Harley’s devotion to his advantage, often putting her in danger for his own benefit. Harley is athletic, and much like the Joker, finds it easy to use and manipulate those around her. Harley’s chaotic personality has solidified her as one of the most well-known comic villains.